Monday, March 12, 2012

Than you Notes

Mary Grady URL Blog: http://gradylmary.blogspot.com
Module 5: Blog Journal
Advocacy 411; A note of Thanks and Support
Date: March 12, 2012
A Note of Thanks to Diane Ruh: http://dance-ruh.blogspot.com
Diane, I would like to thank you for the encouraging words and website help you gave me for doing my research paper. Kindness is a simple eight-letter word that has the extraordinary power to make the world a better place. Being a colleague of mine this quarter, you have shown many unique ways to promote the practice of kind acts each and every time you said something on my blogs and in discussions.  Being a professionals you have communicate with others in a very professional manner. It is always risky to predict what the future holds for you and me as early childhood professionals, however if this past quarter is any indication of your future I expect and believe you will do very well in the field of Early Childhood Education.
Thank you so much for being there for me and giving me support. I wish you the best in your endeavors and future success.
Thank you very much for giving me encouragement when I was somewhat at my lowest level in this class. I really appreciate your insights and information you gave me for my research paper. It is helpful to have someone who has experience with similar issues on their research paper to discuss issues and concerns with. Your positive words of encouragement have had a terrific influence on how I will precede with my Advocate Plan in EDu-412. I really appreciate your support.
The changes that the future holds for the field of early childhood education and for you as a professional are not to be feared but are to be welcomed and embraced.  This is a wonderful and exciting time to be in the field of early childhood education. A bright future awaits you and your children you will be working with. I know you will surpass the task.
Thank you for being there for me.
I would also like to thank all of my colleagues in my class. Everyone has been so helpful and understanding. I wish all of you the best. We all did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment